Has coronavirus impacted on your plans to travel to Botswana? Well worry not! Central Khalahari Wild Tours will help you realise your dream travel!
We have saved a number of cancellation by our new ‘CORONAVIRUS BOOKING POLICY’. All you need to do is follow our usual booking steps, including booking your tour by paying 20% deposit.
- Place your inquiring with us
- Receive a tour
proposal from us based on information during inquiry.
- Discussing the proposal with us until you approve the proposal.
- Request to be sent an invoice
- Your invoice will show a booking deposit to be paid of 20% of the total
- Pay this to confirm your tour
- Inform us 3 weeks before arrival date if you want to postpone your travel.
- A new schedule will be issued until you are able to pay the balance for your travel.
Your deposit and confirmation is therefore guaranteed and will not expire for as long as the pandemic is being fought!
As such, we encourage you not to panic but rather take advantage of this to book your 2020/2021 tour with us!
For more information or clarity contact the undersigned.